Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dig deep

Growing up I asked about the cute little flags you would occasionally see next to the sidewalk. They would look great on a bike, but they were placed for a reason, I was told they were a reminder not to dig too deep because there was something dangerous below.

Still waters run deep. To even take a sip a whole lot of digging is required.

Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core there is talk of wind being invisible until it disturbs the water. I think, and the.fish are oblivious to our atmospheric changes sort of. Isn't there a.similitude about being safe and oblivious underground.

I cannot shake a suggestion not even made to me personally, but that only those truly worthy and willing to dig deep enough will find the truth. Or in other words via x-files the truth is out there. But, I am not deserving of it.

I think that truly great minds contemplate issues that lead them to truths. Such truths give a sudden burst of electricity, one like those little flags warned not to dig right there. Anyway, those great minds discover something that for some reason I cannot comfrehwnd and I feel like I must not be digging deep enough. I must not deserve to know, or be shocked.

I ought to be thankful the idea of being shocked doesn't sound comfortable, but I really feel excluded because so many of the desirable thoughts came to other minds in a different way.

Like John Nash on a Beautiful Mind his mind is the trouble so he cannot use it to solve the problem. I now, finally understand that true beauty is not having big boobs, but great thoughts. I'd rather dazzle with ideas than appearance, but any that I would like to impress would never be on,my level so to speak. I have been forsaken and find it hard to be thankful.

I missed the mark. I dug just as deeply, doing all the heaving and laborious work, but nothing. I just don't get it. It is called a blessing by so many. If I named this state I'd call it ignorance.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe the trouble is too many ideas. It is,easier to focus if you specialize first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does socializing have to do with it... oh! It actually says specialize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What does socializing have to do with it... oh! It actually says specialize.

    ReplyDelete